The hotel belong from 1920 to an ancient Vecellio’s family from Pieve di Cadore and it’s managing from this family even now.
10 rooms: bathroom with hair dryer, TV color, phone, safe-deposit box and mini-bar
Free bikes, mountain bikes and snowshoes
Pet-friendly hotel (small pet fees)
A hair’s breadth away:
- from Titian’s Family home (web site)
- from the historical seat of power of Magnifica Comunità del Cadore (web site)
- from Spectacles Museum (web site)
- from Archeological Museum (web site)
- from the archidiaconal church of Santa Maira Nascente, rich set of artworks (web site)
- from the Long Dolomites Way – Cycling Lane: Calalzo di Cadore, Pieve di Caodre, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Cime Banche, Carbonin, Dobbiaco (web site)
Pieve di Cadore is a geographical, historical and civil center of Cadore with 22 municipalities and 36 parishes and it’s close to Cortina d’Ampezzo, Auronzo di Cadore, , Misurina, Sappada, Val Visdende, Longarone and Vajont’s dam.